LEAGUE PAUSED

Discussions for the Jeter Wood League.

Moderators: dabigtrain, Pierzynski

dabigtrain

LEAGUE PAUSED

Post by dabigtrain »

League is paused right now; amateur draft should happen tomorrow at 10:15 am EDT, then we'll pause again and the new league will be created.
Beanballs

Re: LEAGUE PAUSED

Post by Beanballs »

I officially lost control of my team today, good luck to the league going forward! I have enjoyed my time in the Wilbur Wood, Derek Jeter, and the Jeter Wood, great competition over the years.

If you get an opening in the future let me know, I would consider coming back to the smaller league if I can use my old team. All the best--John
The Land of Pleasant Living
Minions

Post by Minions »

Lets have this discussion right now as well. Are the 16 teams that are moving into this new league going to stick around for a few seasons? this is one of the leagues I don't plan on dropping ever, but it might be worth discussing if anyone is planning on it since beanballs is willing to stay if needed.
fg

Post by fg »

with the league paused, does this mean the teams being remvoed are being removed from the draft?
Minions

Post by Minions »

That's an interesting question. This is a rather deep draft how it stands right now, if only 16 teams are drafting then its going to really stock up some minor league systems :)

Return to “Jeter Wood League”