Last year for Arizona

Discussions for the Jeter Wood League.

Moderators: dabigtrain, Pierzynski

MortonsFork

Re: Last year for Arizona

Post by MortonsFork »

No-brainer for me. Run the merge again, please.
Greyfan

Post by Greyfan »

I'm on the fence about this. On the one hand, I hate to lose a season (any season). On the other hand, Beanballs fell on his sword for the league and that shouldn't be in vain if there's a way to fix it. I'm probably voting reset but it would be nice to hear from Chris about why he doesn't want to do this...is it extra work, time-consuming, not easy to do cleanly, not wanting to start that as a thing in other leagues, or some other reason?
MortonsFork

Post by MortonsFork »

I hadn't fully considered the aspect of administrative difficulty. Thanks to greyfan for highlighting it. Would like to hear from Chris. -- Morty
Pierzynski

Post by Pierzynski »

Sorry I didn't read this thread earlier! I vote for the merge to run again, but...

I can see both sides of the coin. On one hand, Beanballs has always been a very good owner and its always fun to have competitive guys in the league who aren't going to go away for weeks at a time. So I support him coming back full on

If this causes Chris a lot of hassle because he's re-writing code or having to reset our draft (is it a new group of draftees and our current 1st year players get wiped out?) then I have reservations about it. We just need to know the impacts on our current teams.

That said, I would like Beanballs to come back whether its as Baltimore or Arizona

Return to “Jeter Wood League”