remerge on its way - draft should be TUESDAY

Discussions for the Jeter Wood League.

Moderators: dabigtrain, Pierzynski

dabigtrain

remerge on its way - draft should be TUESDAY

Post by dabigtrain »

Admin is working on the remerge overnight, after the OS; he thinks he won't even need to pause the league. So, be ready for the draft Monday morning. If he needs to pause, I'm sure he will, but best to be ready to press onward.

EDIT AS OF 10-15-2018: Admin has paused the league, to give Beanballs a chance to rank players and draft properly once he's in the league. Watch this thread for further details.
Beanballs

Re: remerge on its way - draft should be Monday.

Post by Beanballs »

Train, I sent you a u2u but I will not be around in the morning tomorrow, I am having a surgical proceedure at 8am eastern, leave my house at 6am. Also I am not sure if I am drafting (I didn't set preferences for the last draft and cannot set preferences for tomorrow's draft), can he move the draft back to the afternoon or evening? I will be able to get to the site after noon tomorrow, thanks for the help and I look forward to getting back in the league, I will have $20 in my account that he can use for renewal...
The Land of Pleasant Living
dabigtrain

Re: remerge on its way - draft should be Monday.

Post by dabigtrain »

I'll ask - hope the surgery goes well!
Beanballs

Re: remerge on its way - draft should be TUESDAY

Post by Beanballs »

Just got back from my proceedure, the team is not showing up on my list of teams...
The Land of Pleasant Living
dabigtrain

Post by dabigtrain »

Yep, I've asked Admin about that too. Will let you know what I find out.
MortonsFork

Post by MortonsFork »

I also own a team in LAL whose draft is also TUESDAY. Any chance we could stretch this delay an extra day? Often serious draft questions can't be addressed until the season's improvements have been analyzed. Doing this work for two teams in one day is difficult (for me, anyway) and even one day difference would be a significant help. Thanks for listening.

Return to “Jeter Wood League”