Kurt Warner League

Discussions for the Bob Lilly Football League.
ShurelockGnomes

Kurt Warner League

Post by ShurelockGnomes »

Hey there used to be a 32 team league the Kurt Warner League. Is that gone?
Mcbolt55

Re: Kurt Warner League

Post by Mcbolt55 »

I don’t know about the league, I’ve only played a few seasons here so far, but what’s with the invasion of chargers in this league? Especially since they are all claiming LA when everyone knows they belong in San Diego. I was always a fan of theirs growing up, (my user name is bolt55!) but this current team and situation has made me a bitter old man. If you are gonna use their nostalgic names, Atleast get them right and put the right names on the correct skill sets—Neal was the bulldozing fullback, Tomlinson was the best skill player they ever had, Gates was the receiving TE, Pupunu was always a 2nd te/fb, Natron and butts were power backs, John Jefferson was a more talented wr than Sean Jefferson, Fouts is a ball of fame level qb, Humphries had a good deep arm but not much else, Brees was the best qb that ever played for them but they ran him out of town prematurely for Cry me a Rivers...
ShurelockGnomes

Post by ShurelockGnomes »

My knowledge of the Chargers comes from my team stomping them in the Super Bowl. I just name the teams cause I have 4 of these going and they can't all be called 49ers or I'll get confused. And the player names are so I can remember who's dropping passes or not. I did change Pupunu's name to the correct spelling.
Mcbolt55

Post by Mcbolt55 »

Well I suppose that’s fair, can’t imagine trying to manage 4 of these sims at a time, though I guess you did inspire me to go off the deep end with renaming my team. I’m not a bronco fan, but the qb skill set resembled elway, so it snowballed from there....

Return to “Bob Lilly Football League”