Greetings

Discussions for the Mark Fidrych League.

Moderator: carlyaz

CJefcoat

Re: Greetings

Post by CJefcoat »

Thanks bugs. I figured it out. 8-)

Now if I could only figure out this team....
carlyaz

Post by carlyaz »

Welcome CJefcoat and Robbie. Robbie is an original owner of the MFL and this is Cjefcoat's debut in our league. Thanks for joining our league. Best of luck to both of you. Feel free to reach out as needed.
Mark (carlyaz)
CJefcoat

Post by CJefcoat »

Thanks Mark, having fun so far, but I do have a couple questions now that I'm up and running.

First thing I noticed that my team is only getting 4 IC's per game, my opponents are getting 5 each. Why is that? I have a full roster and all my IC's are filled out. A minor thing, but I figure I should ask ;)

Also I'm planning on relocating and renaming the franchise (I'm not tanking by any means, just reorganizing)...if that's ok with the league. I noticed I can change everything but the team mascot. Is it something I need to petition for or am I just not seeing that option?

Please advise, and thanks guys.

Craig
Bugz

Post by Bugz »

I think some things must be changed during the off-season.

As for CPs, is the fifth CP you are seeing on other teams a positional improvement in a new area? That is likely the case. Set someone to learn a new position and you'll get that too. Set several people and the sim will randomly select one each game.
rer1972

Post by rer1972 »

Welcome CJefcoat; as others said above it's a good league of owners and we are always willing to respond to any questions if you have them.

Best of luck!

Return to “Mark Fidrych League”