Question for commissioner

Discussions for the Dennis Eckersley League.
co_daddy

Question for commissioner

Post by co_daddy »

I received the following message. I'm a chaperone and would like to continue to be. Not sure why I got this.

Your next renewal payment for this league is due in the next few days. Please visit the renewal area to set up a subscription or make a one-time payment. If you don't wish to continue in the league, please notify the league commish.
bdavids28

Re: Question for commissioner

Post by bdavids28 »

I believe the commissioner was the Philadelphia owner...and he is long gone.
co_daddy

Post by co_daddy »

Well...we'll see what happens
rodrayha

Post by rodrayha »

You need to email the administration and give them the team name and league and Chris can take care of it. It has happened to me a couple of times and I don't really know why they don't put it in the program somehow that we are chaperoning, but I keep getting the message. Hope this helps
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

rodrayha wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:16 pm You need to email the administration and give them the team name and league and Chris can take care of it. It has happened to me a couple of times and I don't really know why they don't put it in the program somehow that we are chaperoning, but I keep getting the message. Hope this helps
Chaperoning is one of those things that is "tacked on" so it's not particularly clean. On my to-do list is to change this message to a "Would you like to continue chaperoning this team?" message and fix everything up automatically.

Co-daddy's expiration is fixed.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

all questions going forward can be sent to me

Return to “Dennis Eckersley League”