Congrats Cincinnati

Discussions for the Dennis Eckersley League.
BondsBarry

Congrats Cincinnati

Post by BondsBarry »

Hope this league picks back up.. love this game
stahler72

Re: Congrats Cincinnati

Post by stahler72 »

i have renewed 3 times since I had decided to leave. I think I'll stick around a bit longer. Do you think you might be interested in taking commissioner?
BondsBarry

Post by BondsBarry »

Sure I would be interested
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

Congrats Cincy on a fine win once again..Commish position has been filled by me, sorry BondsBarry
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

i haven't forgotten BondsBarry how you harassed me in u2u and accused me of cheating and everything else all because i had successful teams.well those days are over..accusing me is one thing but contact me privately and doin a nah nah nah nah nahhhhhhh nahhh dance because you reported me.i personally dont even want you in this league,but you have money and they are desparate to fill holes in leagues so that gives you a pass.they are new rules in place NOW that will prevent your type of harrassment and welcome any challenge you bring to me ONT HE PLAYING FIELD..you have an up and coming team you should do ok.if you wnt to trade talent for talent so be it,but everything else leave it at home please..i wrote this message so others can be made aware of the history in this league you and I have with each other. Play Ball!
BondsBarry

Post by BondsBarry »

Why do you play vinn? You take it way to personal. Seems like you try to just suck all the fun out. Maybe that is why there are only 6 active teams in most of these leagues?
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

i now live to be the best Commish I possibly can be.you actually can be critical and its ok! ive just handed you the keys to the Cadillac B.bring it back with a full tank of gas.also again if you are interested you can be in charge of the Hall Of Fame since you have a pretty good knowledge of this league and are one of its elder statesmen Count how many teams are left and go from there :D let me know and ill switch it over to your name..if there are any objections on the nomination of BondsBarry please state so now
stahler72

Post by stahler72 »

Vinnland... I remember Bonds being a dominating manager and thats it. I don't recall anything of what you are saying.

I don't recall any announcement being made about a commish being named. Here's my 2 cents. If you, as commish, make a bunch of drama here it'll kill the league. Especially bringing up old issues.
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

it is what it is.due to this site crashing.there is no way to show that 'things' happen.any future talks about past incidents will be handled in private PM.if you would like to discuss it privately you can do so. as far as showing im commish.look on speed league replacements.it shows who the commish of the league is
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

when i made those statements i wasnt the commish but i am now.AgAin if you would like to discuss this privately you may do so Stahler

Return to “Dennis Eckersley League”