Bring on the trades and some talk

Discussions for the Dennis Eckersley League.
BondsBarry

Bring on the trades and some talk

Post by BondsBarry »

come on guys i love trading.. so will make lots of offers.. let me know if there is anything anyone wants to work out..
Vinnland

Re: Bring on the trades and some talk

Post by Vinnland »

There are a couple of genuine "new rules" but these are essentially extensions of existing rules:
Being generally obnoxious is now against the rules. We had rules against attacking other players, profanity, or disrupting the league, but occasionally someone would work to find the exact spot where they could hover just out of range of these rules and still cause others grief.
Although we allow multiple owners from the same IP address (family members, co-workers, etc.) within a league, we will no longer allow owners from related addresses to vote on each other's trades and we require that real-world relationships be disclosed in the league forum. this is on the Home page.follow it to the letter.no one is cheating up here
BondsBarry

Post by BondsBarry »

Good lord. No wonder these leagues are suffering
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

not by thine own hand but i do have a special project for you if you are interested
stahler72

Post by stahler72 »

Vinn... I don't think you meant it this way, but your public service announcement came across passive-aggressive to me since he wasn't being obnoxious or voting from the same IP...

I love trades too... I am riding out my superstar team right now but I could use some developmental players.
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

Although we allow multiple owners from the same IP address (family members, co-workers, etc.) within a league, we will no longer allow owners from related addresses to vote on each other's trades and we require that real-world relationships be disclosed in the league forum.it reads as states.just let me know whom they are. if they are from the same household or whatever and that will be enough

Return to “Dennis Eckersley League”