Existing Chaparones

Discussions for the Dennis Eckersley League.
Vinnland

Existing Chaparones

Post by Vinnland »

just need a quick roll call to see which chaperones are still existing around here.going to post in the forum to get some groundswell going.stand up and be counted for what you are about to receive....(Love that tune)
bdavids28

Re: Existing Chaparones

Post by bdavids28 »

For those about to chaperone... :)

Yes, I am one of them, here in Washington. I've been chaperoning for about 13 seasons now - longer than I anticipated given how successful the franchise has been, and considering the (much worse) shape of some other franchises that have been bought during this time.

And while I'm ready to move on, I'm also willing to stick with it until the team is sold. That said, posting to get some groundswell going is a great idea Vinnland, and thank you very much for stepping up to the plate on this. I think the DEL has sorely been in need of some such steering for quite a while, so it's a delight to see.
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

its a slow go, :D but we will get there
stahler72

Post by stahler72 »

you can see who the chaperone teams are in the league info page with the copyright sign next to the owner name.
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

yes but some of them are just login in and doing nothing with the team..Chicago is one such example with well over 30+ players i had to fix
:D
rodrayha

Post by rodrayha »

I have been chaperoning the Seattle team for 19 seasons.
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

i know Rod .have been see where the teams needed to be fixed.hows things man?
rodrayha

Post by rodrayha »

Things are better for me than they are in Simdynasty. I like this site, but hate to see leagues half full. It makes it tough on everyone. good luck to the owners going forward and I look forward to meeting up with you in one of my other leagues.

Return to “Dennis Eckersley League”