League future

Discussions for the Dennis Eckersley League.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: League future

Post by Admin »

Update:

I've been working on the system to preserve some of a league's history. Unfortunately, this has required tinkering with some of the base structures of the game, and I've had to stomp out a number of bugs and side effects (trial leagues not resetting, etc).

The votes seem to indicate that there is not enough support for a merge, and the current season has just ended. Therefore, I am going to halt the league.

If you want to keep your team in a merge, there may still be an opportunity to do so. We have a few merges coming up as all merges have been halted for a bit, and it is likely that not all of them will have the perfect number of teams. If you are interested in having your DEL team included in a merge, please create a ticket letting me know you are interested in preserving your team and I will try to find an appropriate slot for it. I can't guarantee that we'll be able to find a home for all interested teams, and this is something we haven't done before, but if you want your team to be considered for a DEL slot please let me know.

All remaining owners that still have credit have been credited their remaining time, rounded up to the nearest month.

Thank you all for playing in the DEL!

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Dennis Eckersley League”