Merge League's

Discussions for the Dennis Eckersley League.
Cboss420

Merge League's

Post by Cboss420 »

Are we looking into merging league's? Having 7 missing teams really sucks.
sparxx

Re: Merge League's

Post by sparxx »

wasn't this supposed to happen by now?
Ty031699

Post by Ty031699 »

Appears admin has pushed any mergers to the back burner. Unfortunately, the total of 11 unowned teams (7 that are completely unowned and another 4 that are run by chaperones) has really caused me to think about how much longer I want to contribute my money towards this league and site. It doesn't seem like there is any resolution to the unowned teams in sight so I think I'm going to cancel my subscription and run the team for as long as I can.
sparxx

Post by sparxx »

it seems that we aren't the only league in trouble either Another league I'm in is up against it Admins need to gt together and make some decisions, and merge some leagues. i f that means ules changes have to happen... so be it.

. I agree. I'm not interested in playing against half a league.
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

yeah i agree with Sparxx it would help to have more trading partners and competition.sometimes extra stuff i trade or could be starters on some peoples squads but yeah..ill vote to merge leagueswhen it comes to it..mebbe we can go to system 5 ,but first must find league first :D
stahler72

Post by stahler72 »

i would hate to lose all of the history... but I agree. merge quickly or I may be out too.
Ty031699

Post by Ty031699 »

Unfortunately I grew tired of waiting around to see if Admin eventually will make it right by us so I cancelled my subscription and will run my team (along with the other 7 unowned teams) until it doesn't let me login any longer. Wish everyone the best and hope to see you all around in different leagues.
sparxx

Post by sparxx »

so can we have a consensus? What time line do we have for continuing with the league? If the admins won't merge us with another league then I don't see there's much we can do.

Would people be willing to move to a different system? Which systems are the most popular? I'd hate to think we didn't try to do all we could to fix/change it before it dies.
sparxx

Post by sparxx »

On a one off I checked the league boards... we have 12 teams up for adoption in the league. At this rate, if we don't have any new sign ups I will not be renewing as of Dec. 10th.

Something needs o be done!!! Sadly there are a lot of leagues needing multiple owners... maybe we could all move to join another league together to help save someone else?

Just a thought.
stahler72

Post by stahler72 »

it kills me but I just cancelled my subscription to this league.

Good luck everyone.

Return to “Dennis Eckersley League”