Apps24?...missing nearly 2 months

Discussions for the Mike Piazza League.

Moderator: carlyaz

carlyaz

Apps24?...missing nearly 2 months

Post by carlyaz »

I'm not sure what happened, but Apps24 has not logged on since the middle of June. It's crazy as he has served as our commissioner since it's existence and just vanished. Hopefully, everything is all right with him and his family. I'm posting this thinking it may be time to move forward and get a new commissioner. If there's agreement with doing this, I would be willing to step up and be our league's commissioner, but in all honesty would rather not. Would love to hear from all owner's on what action (if any) we should take in moving forward with our league. Please respond.
ofan1987

Re: Apps24?...missing nearly 2 months

Post by ofan1987 »

Unfortunately, we definitely need a new commish and owner for Chicago... 11 wins is just absurd. That team has some good talent in the minors.

I’ll throw my support behind whomever wants to be commish. This league has several talented owners in both the AL and NL. It can thrive in the right hands.
dabigtrain

Post by dabigtrain »

I just pinged Apps24 to see he he responds. I'll let you all know.
carlyaz

Post by carlyaz »

Thanks dabigtrain. Appreciate your efforts.
buffgriff

Post by buffgriff »

Thank you!
dabigtrain

Post by dabigtrain »

Nearly two days, and no response. I stalked his other teams a bit, and found he'd been on one about 10 days ago, but the others said last login June or May.

Does anyone want to raise his hand and become commish?
carlyaz

Post by carlyaz »

I would be willing to take on the role of commissioner if no one else wants to. I think there are plenty of owners who have been here a long time that I think would do an excellent job, as well. I have a lot of "coals in the fire", but could manage as our league's commissioner if needed.

carlyaz
dabigtrain

Post by dabigtrain »

I nominate carlyaz for commish, with first task being cleaning up Chicago's depth chart and putting the team up for sale. All in favor?

Return to “Mike Piazza League”