Greetings MPL!

Discussions for the Mike Piazza League.

Moderator: carlyaz

DiamondCutters

Greetings MPL!

Post by DiamondCutters »

Hey all,

SimD vet who took a few years off and just got back into it in the past year. I'm an active owner and I love to make trades. To be honest, your message board was what convinced me to join. I'm in another league and the communication leaves a lot to be desired, haha. Thought I'd be joining in the offseason, but evidently I have hit the ground running. Here we go!

It seems I have inherited a top heavy team with some elite talent, but a lot of holes to fill on offense. I will entertain offers for my studs with the exceptions of Hickey and Puddy. Would love to get a dialogue going. I'll update my trade block.

Happy to be here fellas, looking forward to it!

DC
Myrmidon

Re: Greetings MPL!

Post by Myrmidon »

Welcome to the league from Tampa Bay. This is the best of the four leagues I am in.
pinkass

Post by pinkass »

Welcome DC. Good to have you here. While our discussion leaves a lot to be desired, we have been very low drama for many years now.

Dave
DiamondCutters

Post by DiamondCutters »

I should have specified that my other league LEAVES a lot to be desired re: communication. I joined MPL because of all the activity on the message boards. Looking forward to it! And I've already received a couple of offers, so keep 'em coming!

DC
jmalcolm20

Post by jmalcolm20 »

Welcome!

Return to “Mike Piazza League”