Let's put the Best owners together in other leagues!

Discussions for the Nellie Fox League.
FrosteeTBear

Let's put the Best owners together in other leagues!

Post by FrosteeTBear »

Jumbo Brown-another league like this one needs 3 managers--Great owners-9GPD-15-1 minors-no penalties
24 teams--come join and maybe we can get some of them to join our league............so I am moving this
message to several leagues...............

You are right Hammy-like the Bob Horner League--the Jumbo Brown league is one of the best........
wish we could have a bunch of these. I think the Mike Schmidt league could be that way if any
of you want to join-we need eight teams but it is 12 GPD regular rules except you
cannot draft 1st or 2nd if you lose 110 games but we need some new blood......Swope, LeMaster, Pierzynski,
CDog, bflood, metsmen, jcharden, amazinmets, and me.............we need 8 more--and everyone I
see here would be great candidates to fill spots...........16 team league--subscription-15-1 minors-if you
Love a Great league --please come!

The same for the Nellie Fox League we need 9 teams--12 GPD-16 team league--no penalties-full cp Improvs-no curve--
grab that small sum out of your pocket and join these teams.

Also Ford Hernandez needs a few teams-15 GPD-24 teams--no penalties--15-1 minors

Thanks for listening--if anybody has leagues like this I will join if you join one of ours--THANKS!

Return to “Nellie Fox League”