Status of the League

Discussions for the Nellie Fox League.
swope81

Status of the League

Post by swope81 »

Barring a merger, I'm going to ask Admin to fold the league. I mean, whats the point? The league is over half empty now. Another Owner informed me today he is leaving.

Chef had a merger worked out over the winter but nothing ever happened with it. The mergers were supposed to pick up in April and there has been no movement on that front as far as I know.

The only reason I still check my team is because I'm always very dedicated to my teams and I'm willing to bet the only Owners left are the same way. And that's not fair to them. But really, there is no point anymore. The abandoned teams will never be filled.

If anyone has any input, please add to this.

Thanks, Swope
swope81

Re: Status of the League

Post by swope81 »

9 abandoned teams, 7 active.
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

The only thing I can come up with Cous is that we need 5 teams in Mike Schmidt--
or the Frank Robinson league...…..but if they aren't doing any--Fold it!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I have Leonard working on some mergers for me. The prior merger plan was, I believe, with the RSL although I am not sure if that league ever voted on it.

Let me see where we are, set up my schedule, then we can put it to a vote if needed. Swope, if I don't follow up here by, say, Thursday, please buzz me.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

OK, it's the HAL that was in line for your merge. Working the grid on it now.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are interested in participating in a merged league, or will leave at the end of this season if there is a merge, please let me know here so I can get a team count. Thank you!
chbutt

Post by chbutt »

I would join a merged league.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

I'm in.
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

I'm in...…... :D