Announcement!

Discussions for the Bill Veeck League.

Moderators: Brutalkid, Horseradish

Brutalkid

Announcement!

Post by Brutalkid »

Hi All, Sadly this league is dying. At this time we have 7 or 8 active owners, of them we only have 6 on Subscription.

The only other edit league on site is the MBL which I am the commissioner of. At this time the MBL has 8 to 10 active owners and 6 openings.

There are 3 owners that have teams in both leagues. They are Brutalkid, XSwabbie, and Napper. These owners I'm not worried about as they already have a team in the MBL.

There are 5 owners here that are not in the MBL. They are Jet, OriolesForever, BabyDoc, Owenatkinson, and fentuzler47. At this time I'm going to recommend that these 5 active owners in the BVL take a team in the MBL and leave the BVL.

The 6 available teams in the MBL are Detroit, Washington, Los Angeles A, Colorado, Miami, And Pittsburgh. All are listed as available and their edit credit balances are listed in the Official edit credit thread.

I think the MBL can still be a fun active and nearly full league with these moves and create less work for Jet on the edit process.

If you have any questions send me a u2u, Thanks, BK
BabyDoc

Re: Announcement!

Post by BabyDoc »

We can't merge the leagues? Asking for a friend with a newly rebuilt, 114-win team...
Owenatkinson

Post by Owenatkinson »

I’m out. Phasing out of sim entirely. Good luck to everyone
Brutalkid

Post by Brutalkid »

There is a chance that Jet can move some teams over to the MBL. Some things to consider though. In the MBL all minor leaguers get the equivalent of 5 cp's if the minors are kept at 15. So as a whole the teams are stronger there. Over here we have a lot of vacant teams so your 114 wins is a little inflated. With that said you do have a half dozen young stars and I understand you wanting to keep them. So hold tight and lets see what Jet says.
XSwabbie

Post by XSwabbie »

can you transfer my leftover edits? :)
Thanks,
Allen, aka xswabbie

Return to “Bill Veeck League”