Just your friendly reminder...

Discussions for the Mickey Mantle League.
husker48

Re: Just your friendly reminder...

Post by husker48 »

Let me state also, that I could care less what Spicoli thinks and I will be putting a huge ASTERISK by anything he posts and will not be answering anymore of his posts. With that being said, I don't think that should give him carte blanche to act like a prick, bully and know it all....it's like someone verbally abusing someone, then saying they are sorry, then two days later doing it again and again....Again Michael, GROW THE HELL UP.... everything in life is not going to go your way, even if your 2% short. It'd be like saying after voting one candidate got 51% of the vote and the other 49%...... The only thing I know of said trade was it was done with an offer, a couple of counters and then an acceptance.....If that's not the way you like people to make trades Spicoli, then maybe you ought to get into a league with 15 dynasty bots and you can bully them all you want, or better yet QUIT....

Again, no more answers to posts from ****** SPICOLI*****

Husker
oneofthree

Re: Just your friendly reminder...

Post by oneofthree »

what is FUNNY is that as an owner YOU get to decline or approve a trade but some or others not named oneofthree WHINE N CRY check the stats of any player offered or traded for #1 or 2 and say they weren't or wouldn't have been worth it oh yeah here's a tissue ...crybaby now you have something else to whine about... I don't have to play dirty or cheat in a FANTASY game ...

Return to “Mickey Mantle League”