Trade Disputes / Complaints

Discussions for the Mickey Mantle League.
PetesFan

Trade Disputes / Complaints

Post by PetesFan »

Does anyone know how the trade dispute/complaints work with this new system??? I would like to protest The Toronto / Seattle trade today !!!!!
spicoli306

Re: Trade Disputes / Complaints

Post by spicoli306 »

Jesus christ, compton!

I'm going to contact Admin and advise them to freeze compton10101010 and oneofthree until the site returns to normal.

No way this trade gets ok'd on my watch.

-Michael
spicoli306

Post by spicoli306 »

I submitted a Ticket to Support. Will let you know if I hear anything.

I advised Admin to reverse the trade and then freeze the ability to Propose and Accept trades until SimDynasty is back to normal.

It may be a bit harsh. But given their history and their inability to give into temptation, compton10101010 and oneofthree have earned their death sentence. Prior to the hack, I would have been more forgiving. Considering the fact that the hack has made everything messier, the Mickey Mantle League doesn't deserve to have to deal with more buffoonery.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Trade disputes work as always, except the results won't be reported on the message boards (yet). If a trade is overturned, it will show in the League News.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

And I'm reversing that trade myself so don't worry about it. If I see a trade like that again I'll remove you both from the site.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Trade disputes will now post the existence of the dispute and when it goes to the threshold for a full vote. Final status isn't reported on the forums yet. Baby steps.

Chris
DeepThreat

Post by DeepThreat »

I actually like having it show up in the news section as well.

Return to “Mickey Mantle League”