why the fuss

Discussions for the Mickey Mantle League.
oneofthree

why the fuss

Post by oneofthree »

I think the simdynasty people can attest I dont KNOW anyone nor that i have more than one team in any league I have offered trade probably to everyone and have basically accepted any trade offer this team is going no where in fantasy or reality i basically traded a 1st for a late 1st n 2nd did any other owner make an OFFER NO! i can accept the results of any of my trade decisions why can't you TRADE SOMETIMES U MIGHT LIKE IT
coachengel3

Re: why the fuss

Post by coachengel3 »

Look at your team you have 2 players that were 1st round draft choices. This league is designed to draft and develop. If you are series about this league you need to stop giving away good young players for players who will never help you. There are lots of experienced players in this league who could help you.
spicoli306

Post by spicoli306 »

oneofthree wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:13 pm I think the simdynasty people can attest I dont KNOW anyone nor that i have more than one team in any league I have offered trade probably to everyone and have basically accepted any trade offer this team is going no where in fantasy or reality i basically traded a 1st for a late 1st n 2nd did any other owner make an OFFER NO! i can accept the results of any of my trade decisions why can't you TRADE SOMETIMES U MIGHT LIKE IT
And I'm reversing that trade myself so don't worry about it. If I see a trade like that again I'll remove you both from the site.

Chris

That was not a message from one of the other owners in this league. Chris is the administrator for SimDynasty.com. You were told specifically not to make a trade similar to the one you had previously had reversed. Despite your protests, the message was made 100% clear for you (oneofthree) and compton101010101. If you are convinced that you wish to trade what most likely will be the #1 overall pick in the draft, you need to properly evaluate the reasonable return someone in your position should get. There are Forums specifically in place to help someone in your situation. The fact that you keep making the same mistakes doesn't give you the right to continue to make the same kind of shortsighted decisions. If you feel you really need to play the way in which you like, there are plenty of baseball video games that you can play by yourself. I've done that exact thing before by playing the Franchise mode of MLB/NFL games. You can make an unlimited amount of trades and no one can tell you to stop. It's amazing.

When you agree to play SimDynasty, you are playing with 15 other humans. The same selfish way of playing video games does not apply in this case. Your actions affect each of the other owners. Believe me, we would all love to have you and compton101010101 go off into a corner and play some game in which the consequences only affected your teams. Unfortunately, that is not the way SimDynasty is played. You and compton101010101 unfortunately have to decide if you can play within the rules that the other 14 humans in this league have no problems understanding. You and compton101010101 are not special.
compton10101010

Post by compton10101010 »

well COMPTON aint payin 2 care bout otha humanz..........so pleaze feel free 2 bot dis team an remove it from COMPTON............COMPTON haz neva moved away from COMPTONz intentionz 2 win now..........COMPTON iz juss bein honest an COMPTON aint havin no problemz in otha leaguez so juss remove COMPTON today an all iz good wit COMPTON...........call it league custuma satisfaction fo all...............COMPTON totally disagreez wit needin 2 care bout how thingz affectz othaz az well............dat trade wasn't dat bad...........it haz come 2 it bein personal.............COMPTON appreciatez yo considation in lettin COMPTON outta dis league ASAP................COMPTON
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

compton10101010 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:52 pm so pleaze feel free 2 bot dis team an remove it from COMPTON...........
This has been done and you have been credited for the unused season. For future departures please create a Support ticket as I don't normally read the individual league forums. Thank you!

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Mickey Mantle League”