Staying PLANS

Discussions for the Mickey Mantle League.
spicoli306

Re: Staying PLANS

Post by spicoli306 »

Oh, and to any owners who think I'm being unfair to husker48 and oneofthree. You can send a U2U to me. This league isn't some kind of dictatorship. No one has more power than anyone else.

The truth of the matter is that Chris (Admin) shouldn't have to deal with this every week. The fact that you, oneofthree, and compton10101010 have turned this into some kind of witch hunt doesn't prove anything besides you all are a bunch of narcissists. I don't have any plans on leaving, and I plan on continuing to pay for more seasons in the future. Hopefully, Admin will see through your naked demands for your money back and tell you that's not how the world works. You should honestly be thanking Chris for being much more lenient than an Administrator needs to be.
HumYai

Re: Staying PLANS

Post by HumYai »

I admit starting off comparing with compton was a mistake and I was wrong to do it. I was trying to make a point and did not think it through enough. I will accept responsibility for that. It is VERY VERY rare I complain about a trade, but I believe in speaking up. I will try to think more on how I do so, in the unlikely event it happens again.

My apologies to both Husker and Compton for comparing you and not treating both of you individually.

Return to “Mickey Mantle League”