San Diego getting punished

Discussions for the Mickey Mantle League.
Descent54

San Diego getting punished

Post by Descent54 »

Takes out 2 of their starters just prior to playoffs. Cano and Compton responsible for 61 homers and 176 rbl's!!!!!! 41 and 38 days with B- and A- health respectfully.

Seems fair, don't it?

Fortunately for the former owner, he isn't around to see this crap, because this wouid have surely made him quit.

I was sure that his ex-team was going to get to the Series just for the irony of it all.

Greg(Washington)
spicoli306

Re: San Diego getting punished

Post by spicoli306 »

Descent54 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:52 pm Takes out 2 of their starters just prior to playoffs. Cano and Compton responsible for 61 homers and 176 rbl's!!!!!! 41 and 38 days with B- and A- health respectfully.

Seems fair, don't it?

Fortunately for the former owner, he isn't around to see this crap, because this wouid have surely made him quit.

I was sure that his ex-team was going to get to the Series just for the irony of it all.

Greg(Washington)
I think Compton could come back if San Diego makes the World Series (the 14th is Game 1, he should be healthy by the 13th). NLCS is a definite scratch though. Cano is definitely done for the season. San Diego actually has the bats to make their lineup work, but the combo of the previous owner's lack of foresight & DynastyBot's poor maneuvering defensively could be disastrous. Tabb is a disaster at Short, both offensively & defensively. Shannon is just horrible offensively. Babe McLaughlin's benching by the DynastyBot has been downright criminal. San Diego might have won 120 games had McLaughlin gotten his normal AB's.

Return to “Mickey Mantle League”