Chicago Cuddlers Rebuilding

Discussions for the Robin Yount League.

Moderators: Leonard, Philphan

todd999430

Chicago Cuddlers Rebuilding

Post by todd999430 »

Chicago is overdue for a rebuilding.

Here is what we got and what we want for them.

George Gray - Stud 32 year old A pitcher who pretty much guarantees a playoff team 18 wins and an era of 3.30. Even with declines, he'll be a top pitcher in the league for 3-4 years. I figure he's worth one of the following things: (1) a prospect who will be a future top flight pitcher, (2) two playoff firsts, (3) one playoff first and a very solid prospect who has had 5 CPs for a few years, (4) a top four draft pick with a decent prospect, or (5) something creative you'd like to send my way.

Todd Armstrong - Absolute stud power hitter. This is your heart of the line-up, 30 HRs, .300+ average, MVP candidate year in, year out, that you just plug into your line-up and don't worry about for the next 6-7 years. I'd expect a similar haul, maybe a tad more, than the requests above for Gray.

Jim Rizzo - 31 year old, overall A hitter with awesome hitting AND defense stats. Multiple gold gloves and a MVP to boot. Worth at least a mid range 1st round pick, maybe a tad more. Adjust accordingly therein.

Dave Sixsmith 33 year old A control pitcher who could be of use in the bullpen. Overall A- player. I'd add him to a deal involving one of the above players if it helps seal a deal.

All of these players WILL be moved to the best offer. If you lowball, I will just let them rot on the vine or give them to your competition instead. :)

Return to “Robin Yount League”