Draft Proposal

Discussions for the Robin Yount League.

Moderators: Leonard, Philphan

Hitnrun

Draft Proposal

Post by Hitnrun »

There is a great looking pitcher in this draft and its a shame its going to a team with no owner. Would it make sense to place the ownerless teams at he end of the draft so we can have access to any stud players that become available in future drafts. Just something to think about.
Philphan

Re: Draft Proposal

Post by Philphan »

would be interesting. But the timing would have to be right on. Worst thing that could happen is i alter the draft lineup and a new owner takes over right before the draft.

I just haven't been keeping up with the league as much as i would like . Sim D has way to many holes to fill in almost every league that i have seen or been a part of.

If someone would like to take over as commish let me know. i used to monitor every team that isn;t filled . fill out their minors and lineup basically chaperone all teams that were not controlled by a human.
co_daddy

Post by co_daddy »

Setting p the teams with owners at the top of the draft is a tricky thing.

If ownerless teams never get good players, no one will purchase them.
co_daddy

Post by co_daddy »

ON a side note, the draft class across all of SD have sucked. Anyone else feel that?
swerve3

Post by swerve3 »

Been saying this for awhile now. I wish they would sell this game to someone that gives a $#!*. Willing to help this league out, otherwise I am about to go on hiatus again. However, this time I worry there will be nothing to come back to. :cry:

As for draft, etc. Nothing we can do, outside of fixing them, or those teams will definitely never sell.
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

I've given up on any league that talks'merge'.. I just move on to the next..after watching admin 'drive-by drop a post then split again for 3 weeks until :D :D its time to re-up in the league
prolly knows every re update of every team in a particular league too at the time
just a theory but yeah I don't hang like I used to.hope this league stays solid..seems like everyone cares a lil here
Hitnrun

Post by Hitnrun »

Not trying to cause any problems and I dont even know if the commish can change the draft order manually. I just thought it might help keep the active owners more inclined to stay on.

Return to “Robin Yount League”