Anyone ever had guys that you know their ratings have changed?

Discussions for the Robin Yount League.

Moderators: Leonard, Philphan

swerve3

Anyone ever had guys that you know their ratings have changed?

Post by swerve3 »

I am 95% positive this guy was C+/D+ when I drafted him last year. I have never drafted a D control pitcher in the 1st round.

Now his card is saying he started as C+/D. Anyone ever experienced this? Really sucks when you have a guy kick ass at improvements only to find out his basis changed:

http://simdynasty.com/player.jsp?id=129 ... rimps=past
Ty031699

Re: Anyone ever had guys that you know their ratings have changed?

Post by Ty031699 »

From what I've seen on the boards, the past improvements screen only show an estimation, not exact.
rodrayha

Post by rodrayha »

i've experienced the same thing. I've had pitchers that I drafted and then their control "mysteriously changed" because I know I would never draft a pitcher with lower than a c- in the 1st or 2nd round.
swerve3

Post by swerve3 »

Well that sucks, already hard enough to overcome variable development when you miss. Now I have to worry about initial ratings changing? :x
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Happened to notice this thread. The past ratings thread is deliberately inaccurate to keep people from using it to triangulate a player's true rating. It assumes your player is currently in the middle of the letter grade range and calculates backwards from that. The actual initial rating does not change. So if your players were near the top of their letter grade they may be lower than reality on the past ratings screen.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Robin Yount League”