CP trade

Discussions for the Robin Yount League.

Moderators: Leonard, Philphan

Philphan

CP trade

Post by Philphan »

The latest trade with Minnesota included 5 CP the rest of this season and 5 CP next season . I did stipulate i could only accommodate a pitcher.

Trade #1571174 has been completed between the San Diego Rattlers and the Minnesota Exchange. The Minnesota Exchange receive Draft Pick - 2258 Round 1 (SD) from the San Diego Rattlers in exchange for Pug Johns.

"Comment from SD: i would also trade 5 cp for the rest of this season and 5 next season . but can only do a pitcher slot."

This trade might be reversed i PM'd rodrayha . To give him the option of sending a pitcher or reversing the trade.
Ty031699

Re: CP trade

Post by Ty031699 »

Does this league allow CP Trades? I've been chaperoning the Seattle franchise for a while now and never seen them, wasn't sure if it was just frowned upon by most owners in this league or if they weren't allowed.
Philphan

Post by Philphan »

They are allowed. Just rare.
Ty031699

Post by Ty031699 »

Oh man, never knew. It's been a while since I've been in a league with them but always enjoyed the ability. Is there any kind of restrictions on how many you can trade away or acquire in any one season?
Philphan

Post by Philphan »

I don't believe there are any restrictions , other than trading more CP that you have in a year etc. I just realized we lost all of the outline on this in the old forums. I wonder if admin still has access to the old forums and can retrieve the extra rules around CP trading .
Ty031699

Post by Ty031699 »

Yea that would be helpful, went looking for the rules to see about the exact details but I think they got deleted when they converted everything over to new forums.
Philphan

Post by Philphan »

i opened a support ticket about this. hopefully they can recover the supplemental league rules post.
Philphan

Post by Philphan »

the old forums were damaged by the hack. Chris said he will try an find the old rules by accessing the db directly. hopefully he can recover the extension of the original league rules.

Return to “Robin Yount League”