Will Need An Owner

Discussions for the Barry Zito League.

Moderator: ballmark

ballmark

Will Need An Owner

Post by ballmark »

Toronto has indicated a desire to leave the league, so please make it be known to the good owners in your other leagues who may be interested in trying out salary league play that we have an opening.

As before, if no one lets me know they have a candidate within a few days, I will post the team publicly and we'll see who joins us from the general populace. Owners for NYA, Wsh, and StL have come out of this method and provided some very good competitive and thriving league members.

-- Commish Mark (ballmark)
ballmark

Re: Will Need An Owner

Post by ballmark »

Toronto has been publicly posted. Alert the media.
lordlau1

Post by lordlau1 »

Hello all,

I'm Ed and I just joined up here looking for an online league or two. I am interested in this salary league.

Email me at lordlau@gmail.com or message me on here.

Thanks!  

Ed
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

D'oh!

Beaten at the buzzer by chmela11 ... sorry, Ed, we would have loved to have you but another owner signed up for the team just a short while ago.

I am the Commissioner in the Sandberg Yingling League (not quite as exciting as this one) and we have an opening for the Pittsburgh franchise, if you're interested. It's a buck or so a month cheaper, if that helps.

You can find it here: www.simdynasty.com/privateavailable.jsp. Click or tap the "League" column header and they will rearrange alphabetically in reverse order, making the league easier to find.

Return to “Barry Zito League”