new owner

Discussions for the Barry Zito League.

Moderator: ballmark

gannable

new owner

Post by gannable »

I bought washington, intending to move to Philly

I thought this was salary cap. That's why I bought the team.

I don't see salaries on my roster
gannable

Re: new owner

Post by gannable »

nevermind, i see them

I thought there was supposed to be a total team salary reading at the top of the roster
TheProfessorAND1

Post by TheProfessorAND1 »

welcome! salary info is located under the GM tab of the menu. let us know if you have any other questions...
gannable

Post by gannable »

thanks

is this variable development?

Anyway, I updated my trade block with players that I think people would be interested in acquiring.

I like starting over so I have my own players.
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

You'll "get your own" players every year, Gary. :D

Following the World Series, there are four real time days of free agency signings where every club gets to bid for available free agents. Have you played in a salary league before? Looks like you've been in the AML and the CHL so you're probably well familiar with how that process works.

So welcome aboard and glad to have you here!

-- Mark (ballmark)

P.S. -- No, there's no VarDev in this league, but there is Max Development in the minors and Max Injuries in the majors. A player performance penalty if you exceed the $80 million salary cap, your team is dropped to the bottom of the draft list if you EVER exceed our verbal agreement of an $85 million HARD cap, and if your team ever has less than 40 players when a Sim runs, you take a penalty of $0.05 per player under 40, so take that into consideration when you calculate your cap.

Just some of the BZL quirks.
blumer5

Post by blumer5 »

Welcome to the league!
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

all the information you should need for running your team you will probably find under the "GM" drop down menu. i.e. team salaries and a breakdown of team salaries, free agents etc etc.

For minors if your tight on the cap you may be better off with fewer minors as it is only a 0.05 penalty per player where as the players themselves will cost you more to keep them so if they are not very promising get rid of them.
piper108

Post by piper108 »

Welcome to the league!
chbutt

Post by chbutt »

Welcome.

Return to “Barry Zito League”