Astros 17/Texas

Discussions for the Barry Zito League.

Moderator: ballmark

jxroth

Astros 17/Texas

Post by jxroth »

To clear up some of the loose ends kicking around about the owner Astros 17 and the Texas franchise. And to bring all of the issues out into the open, Astros 17 please confirm or explain these two points for the owners in this league:

1) Astros 17 and Braves 72 are related (father and son?).
2) Astros 17 has decided to drop ownership of Texas (immediately? Should I put team up for sale?)

If (2) is true we need to overturn the trade that is being contested right now -- especially because of (1).
Royals85

Re: Astros 17/Texas

Post by Royals85 »

1. Astros Braves are CO-Workers per site rules to tell of any people that know each other on any given playing sites I do believe the owner of the Astros will be leaving the game but I will ask him to send a message later today He has been transferred to a new office in London I believe hence his decision not to continue but I will see him later today and he can explain. The trade is rated equal and shouldnt be over turned Why it was even put in this situation I could not tell you Thank You
jxroth

Re: Astros 17/Texas

Post by jxroth »

The problem is that Astros17 is leaving the league and should not be making trades because of that, especially ones that put his team over the salary cap and especially trades with people he knows since he is not anymore operating with the best interests of his team in mind.
Royals85

Re: Astros 17/Texas Atlanta Bonds

Post by Royals85 »

I can see that and agree with your assessment and it has been rectified accordingly and correctly Royals is the IP for our message sending and have notified Admin to change it accordingly Thank You

Return to “Barry Zito League”