Let me clear my throat...

Discussions for the Keller Stargell League.
Denbone619ca

Re: Let me clear my throat...

Post by Denbone619ca »

:o
Wookieboy

Post by Wookieboy »

[/quote]

Uh, what?
How did I support Pecker lol?
[/quote]

I fully apologize for this prior misunderstanding.... you had posted in another thread

eragon
Re: Anaheim?
Post Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:21 am

Nothing wrong with accepting a trade when you're getting the better end of the deal.
But, and maybe I have no right to say this as a largely absentee owner for the last who knows how long, for me, it's the repeated lopsided trades compounded with the insistence that they're fair. Winning trades is the way good teams stay good, so props for having that skill. But at least don't come out and be like "it's a win-win trade!" when almost anyone who knows the game can easily see you're getting A overall players for scraps half the time. You know it isn't true.

and I misunderstood.. again my apologize
eragon

Post by eragon »

Wookieboy wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:48 pm
Uh, what?
How did I support Pecker lol?
[/quote]

I fully apologize for this prior misunderstanding.... you had posted in another thread

eragon
Re: Anaheim?
Post Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:21 am

Nothing wrong with accepting a trade when you're getting the better end of the deal.
But, and maybe I have no right to say this as a largely absentee owner for the last who knows how long, for me, it's the repeated lopsided trades compounded with the insistence that they're fair. Winning trades is the way good teams stay good, so props for having that skill. But at least don't come out and be like "it's a win-win trade!" when almost anyone who knows the game can easily see you're getting A overall players for scraps half the time. You know it isn't true.

and I misunderstood.. again my apologize
[/quote]

No worries!!

Return to “Keller Stargell League”