League Openings

Discussions for the Keller Stargell League.
lordlau1

League Openings

Post by lordlau1 »

Do we have any teams available? I know someone who is looking for an active league.
Reagan1980

Re: League Openings

Post by Reagan1980 »

Pit,Texas, Colorado haven’t renewed , and also haven’t said there leaving so they have to make a choice soon or get locked out of there team !
Slvanlae

Post by Slvanlae »

lordlau1 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:32 pm Do we have any teams available? I know someone who is looking for an active league.
Jeez, I don't know, can you honestly recommend this league? Kind of a disaster right now. Denbone going or staying?
joedirt

Post by joedirt »

Jeez, I don't know, can you honestly recommend this league? Kind of a disaster right now. Denbone going or staying?
I unfortunately have to agree with this. I basically decided to sign up for one more season to see if we get our issues resolved. If we do, I stay, if we don't I am outta here. I am hoping to stay as I prefer the 24 team, 3 games per day leagues the most.
lordlau1

Post by lordlau1 »

I figure the more god owners we can get in here, the better, right?
pecker247

Post by pecker247 »

Looks like everyone has renewed except for Pitt.
Denbone619ca

Post by Denbone619ca »

I don't plan to ever add any more seasons to my LA Meg's team I'm scheduled for three more seasons, but if admin kicks me out then I guess I'm out of here I like to thank Tagomanic 100 for introducing me to the CYL . My new team's is going to the playoffs I can't believe it. The Baltimore something can't pronounce their name or spell it that's allright my Baltimore team's moving to Anaheim next season they'll get a new name. The Anaheim Thoroughbreds maybe or Clydesdale or champions hopefully. :lol: :D

Return to “Keller Stargell League”