Title town

Discussions for the Keller Stargell League.
Slvanlae

Title town

Post by Slvanlae »

St. Louis does it again and also has the 1st overall pick again, actually maybe the 2nd? How does tie breaker work? In any event congratulations on another title!
pecker247

Re: Title town

Post by pecker247 »

I have been extremely lucky in the last 6 years or so. I haven't had to play the best teams as of late which helps with the luck factor a bit. This year I didn't have to play Miami, or Kansas City or even Seattle. Don't get me wrong LA and Cleveland were tough teams, but I got lucky and didn't have to play the best talent this year. That makes a huge difference.
bpearly69

Post by bpearly69 »

Your team is above and beyond the most talented team in the league, what are you talking about lol.....
pecker247

Post by pecker247 »

I don't believe that. I think yours is bpearly. I think I am a little deeper, but your team is good and should continue to get better. I have my ace who will decline this year along with my catcher. Kansas City had the best team for the past 5 years, but his team has aged now. Seattle has a very good young team as well. LA has an incredible offense, but lacks star pitching. No matter how good your team is it takes an incredible amount of luck to win this many times.
bpearly69

Post by bpearly69 »

Not saying the others aren't talented, but youre A overall talent matches or is better then most other teams
pecker247

Post by pecker247 »

You know that A overall ratings can be deceiving.
Kingturtle

Post by Kingturtle »

Holy heck, StL got Rip Marsh, Greg Ryan AND Mike Roberts in this draft? That pretty much locks in StL for the next 20 seasons.
Slvanlae

Post by Slvanlae »

Yikes! Best Major League roster and possibly minors! The Milwaukee franchise wants to back to the American League!

Return to “Keller Stargell League”