No Credit For More Seasons

Anything not related to Sim Dynasty or sports goes here.
Twogds

No Credit For More Seasons

Post by Twogds » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:24 am

Good Morning,
I recently paid for additional seasons, the money was withdrawn from my account ($54.50) two times but I do not see the additional seasons that I have paid for. In the past when I have done this I would get a receipt in my email and the correct amount of seasons added to my account. Is there a lag in the system.

Ernest

abarkov

Re: No Credit For More Seasons

Post by abarkov » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:05 am

There should not be a lag in the system. When you make the purchase, you should see the dynasty dollars credited to your account immediately. You then use the dynasty dollars to renew for additional seasons for your teams.
Cleveland Frowns - Pete Rose League
Milwaukee Mad Cows - Goose Goslin League
Pittsburgh Poofy Puffs - Ralph Kiner League
Boston Beanitos - Tim Raines League
Detroit Crankshafts - Ken Griffey Jr. League
New York Nimrods - Reggie Jackson League

Admin
Site Admin

Re: No Credit For More Seasons

Post by Admin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:03 am

abarkov wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:05 am
There should not be a lag in the system. When you make the purchase, you should see the dynasty dollars credited to your account immediately. You then use the dynasty dollars to renew for additional seasons for your teams.
Depending on PayPal, there can occasionally be a lag of a few seconds to a few minutes. the longest I have seen is an hour. Anything over 5 minutes is worth a ticket.

In this case the issue was farther up the chain and it's resolved now. But I did want to mention that SHORT lags are not necessarily abnormal. But after 5 minutes, if you see no credit, shoot me a ticket, and mark it URGENT if it is time sensitive.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Off Topic”