3-0 Defecate

Discussions for the Albert Pujols League.

Moderator: Leonard

Killroy24

3-0 Defecate

Post by Killroy24 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:55 am

A question to all you oldtimers in Sim Dynasty? How many of you seen a team come back from a 3-0 defecate in the WS? Is it common in this league?
I made it to the WS for the second time in my other league. My team finished first in batting .291 as a team. almost 20 points higher than the rest of the league. My pitching finished 4th in the league. My Bulldogs are in the NL in this league. I was playing the AL NY whos pitching was number one in the league. 100 ER difference between our pitching. The first 3 games were like The Rangers vs the Giants WS in 2010 I can't touch his pitching. Then my offense comes Alive and I win the next four winning my first WS title. I won but it doesn't feel right. I was just wondering if this a common thing in Sim Dynasty and except that winning championships are hard in this system and be glad I won.

Soggy

Re: 3-0 Defecate

Post by Soggy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:44 am

That's pretty shitty. Sounds like your hitters were backed up the first 3 games & then started dropping bombs. I vaguely remember seeing a team in the WML overcome being down 0-3 coming back. It definitely stinks, but it does happen

Myrmidon

Re: 3-0 Defecate

Post by Myrmidon » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:23 pm

I've seen it happen a few times. It is not common though. I've seen down 3-1 comebacks often. Be glad you were on the winning side and enjoy your victory. I'm not usually one to correct spelling but I think you mean deficit. Defecate is pooping.

Return to “Albert Pujols League”