Trade Vote

Discussions for the Mel Ott League.
Admin
Site Admin

Trade Vote

Post by Admin »

There have been 3 votes to overturn recent trade:
Trade #1717052 has been completed between the San Francisco GoldRush and the Boston Barracudas. The Boston Barracudas receive Hank Chambers from the San Francisco GoldRush in exchange for Rudy Pytlak.

Please take a moment to vote on this trade if you haven't already at http://www.simdynasty.com/tradevote.jsp ... 643330.[br][/br]
I ask that you refrain from discussing trades. Nothing positive ever comes from this. Anyone discussing any trades publicly may have their posting privileges revoked.

So if you feel this complaint is without merit, please simply vote to allow the trade to stand.

IMPORTANT: Please remember that not all trades are equal, and not all inequal trades should be overturned. A trade should only be overturned if there is bad faith on the part of one or both of the teams involved. If both teams get something they need out of the trade and neither party is taking advantage of an unaware trading partner, the trade should stand. Overturning a trade may not be used as a strategic option.

If either of the two owners involved in this deal would like to comment on the deal, please reply to this thread stating the facts or reasons for this trade without emotion or being argumentative.
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
AAAngels

Re: <t>Trade Vote</t>

Post by AAAngels »

I made this offer to get a little younger. If you look at my team I have all old players and I had 4 good 1st basemen and my only catchers were very old, I was trying to get a younger catcher to use in the future ( and almost all other position players). So not sure who you guys thought was getting the better of this deal. I have made a few of you offers to trade my "good" old players for "possibly in future" good younger players, all turned down. If you look at the team I inherited I only have 1 player on my major's team that I can do anything with, they are all (but one pitcher I moved up) out of options. If you thought I was getting the steal with getting the catcher, are you just looking at the first week average of the first basemen. I sent a reverse trade offer back to Boston. Neither he nor I was trying to do anything wrong. When I drop these old players, I have no other options or just keep all the old players in majors until they retire. It seems none of you want my old players in a trade for any of your younger players.
S.F.
compton10101010

Post by compton10101010 »

if yall wuz gonna let yoself git robbed like dat COMPTON wooda worked out a pakage fo a legit playa like sanguillen fo dat guy even if it wuznt strait up........COMPTON neva received an offa an yall got taken fo a ride gittin a playa dat iz age 24 C+ playa neva b worth a thing.........yall do what yall want but yall got jobbed hard but whateva itz yo thing.........COMPTON
dough

Post by dough »

I would like to ask each member of the MOL to please not protest a trade unless it appears to be collusion. This trade is nowhere near that. AAAngels explanation above makes sense and this trade should stand. Just because you don't like a trade is not a reason to do a formal protest. You have the potential of turning an outstanding league into a negative one.
compton10101010

Post by compton10101010 »

look COMPTON will try 2 abide by not postin or gittin inta it but tha trade iz 1 sided.......wheraz COMPTON doubtz colluzion iz involved an aint sayin anythin like dat tha guy who took tha uzelezz 24 yr old catcha fo an A- playa wit sevral yearz left cooda picked up a 21 yr old catcha off tha waiva wira wit a C ratin an devloped him inta a C+ age 24 catcha wit betta skillz than tha 1 he trade fo an kept tha playa..........so what yo sayin makez no sense at all.........if othaz want 2 let tha trade stand so b it but it aint a legit trade an it shood b at least considaed by tha league iz all........COMPTON iz an avid trada an certainly dont like ovaregulation by sum up in here.......but reazonable discussion shoodnt b a problem eitha.........COMPTON
dough

Post by dough »

Compton, my comment was not directed to your comment but was directed to the person who put in the complaint to Admin. Sorry for the confusion.
compton10101

Post by compton10101 »

COMPTON iz good wit dat no worriez..........COMPTON
One of da top performaz in Sim History
Winnin Pct
Playoff Pct
WLS Appearance Pct

Legendary Teamz in Ty Cobb, Johnny Bench an Fred Lynn Leaguez

COMPTON

Return to “Mel Ott League”