Congrats to the Shamrocks

Discussions for the Mel Ott League.
Seawolves

Congrats to the Shamrocks

Post by Seawolves »

Back on top of the world. Not good for the rest of us in the AL!!!!

Congrats to the rest of the teams who made the playoffs as well. Crossing my fingers I can sneak in one of these year hahaha

Looking forward to next season!
Steelsmith

Re: Congrats to the Shamrocks

Post by Steelsmith »

Congrats to all the playoff teams. Shamrocks look out I am only 60 games behind you breathing down your neck. Ha. Great work.
Explorer58

Post by Explorer58 »

Congratulations Chicago!!!
Bluecrabz

Post by Bluecrabz »

Congratulations Shamrocks I also hope that one day the Magicians can magically appear in the playoffs.
QB1TRAVIS

Post by QB1TRAVIS »

Nice work Chicago! I'm confident had we gone head-to-head I would've beaten you :lol:
tpcurley

Post by tpcurley »

Thanks guys good times. Last season was my 2nd or 3rd wire-to-wire MOL championship, and to cap it off with a WS sweep was unexpected, but all four of the games with Pittsburgh were close and could have gone either way. Congrats to all of the playoff teams and good luck to all this season.

QBTRAVIS1 - I was definitely scoreboard watching on the NL side of the fence all last season and hoping for a rematch with you of last year's WS. For those newer and who don't know, Travis and I have been competing in the MOL for several years now, and have squared off in the WS a total of 4 times yielding an even 2-2 split, so I was just as eager as you for that 5th data point haha. Maybe this season.

Return to “Mel Ott League”