Upset Alert: NLCS & ALCS

Discussions for the Mel Ott League.
QB1TRAVIS

Upset Alert: NLCS & ALCS

Post by QB1TRAVIS »

Both heavy favorites from the NL and AL are one loss away from being eliminated, with game 6's to come! Yikes :cry:
QB1TRAVIS

Re: Upset Alert: NLCS & ALCS

Post by QB1TRAVIS »

Looks like me and Chicago dodged a bullet! This could be a dog fight!
Seawolves

Post by Seawolves »

My team blew it. They were so shocked to be up 3-2 they went out to parry and forgot to show up to games 6&7
tpcurley

Post by tpcurley »

It was ugly, and it took everything CHI and MIL had just to squeak by despite dominant regular season showings. Congrats to CLE and MIA on well fought series and impressive seasons both. I've never faced brothers in consecutive playoff series before. I don't know if my Shamrocks have enough in the tank, as good as MIL was all year. Hopefully we can keep it close either way.
QB1TRAVIS

Post by QB1TRAVIS »

Miami has a dominate pitching staff, especially with all RHP other than one reliever. I knew they had a shot because good pitching always beats good hitting. I had just enough fire power in my lineup to overcome Miami in the end. Now I'm dealing with Chicago and a stacked lineup. Series tied 1-1. Let's see how my staff does.
QB1TRAVIS

Post by QB1TRAVIS »

Congrats Chicago! Your pitching did a good job keeping us off the bases (.317 versus your .339). That may have been the difference as we both scored 28 runs. The other difference was our 11 runs in game 1. I can see us playing each other again next season.
tpcurley

Post by tpcurley »

Thanks Travis it was a nail biter of a series and I was pretty lucky to come out on top. Our teams were very evenly matched, and good luck in 2034 to all!

Return to “Mel Ott League”