Good luck Six-Pack

Discussions for the Mel Ott League.
dough

Good luck Six-Pack

Post by dough »

I really thought the Cats were going to the WS when we went up by 2 in the top of the 10th. But your team doesn't give up! It was a great series - a little of everything - great pitching, great hitting, poor hitting and poor pitching! You will need the luck against always tough Chicago.
QB1TRAVIS

Re: Good luck Six-Pack

Post by QB1TRAVIS »

Dough, you deserved the series win. Your fielder made an error with two outs in the 10th that should've sealed the deal. I blew the lead in the 9th. Overall by offense was atrocious but your starting pitching was lights out. If I hit as poorly against Chicago we will be swept in four games.
QB1TRAVIS

Post by QB1TRAVIS »

Game 1 down, no offense. :x
QB1TRAVIS

Post by QB1TRAVIS »

And we're headed to a game 7! I couldn't hit in the first four games but after that it's been a different story. My relief pitching has held up pretty well considering I lost my best RP (Hayes) in the LCS.
GeoBob

Post by GeoBob »

Nail biter Game 7 World Series coming up! Talk about a short commute between games!
GeoBob

Post by GeoBob »

A nail biter game to end a nail biter series! Congrats to Chicago and Milwaukee for a memorable series!
Seawolves

Post by Seawolves »

Congrats to both team and here goes the Shamrocks on another 10 seasons winning ever season haha
QB1TRAVIS

Post by QB1TRAVIS »

Great job Chicago! In the end I didn't have enough offense. Good luck to all teams this offseason.
dough

Post by dough »

Congrats to the Shamrocks on another WS!
tpcurley

Post by tpcurley »

Thanks guys good times. I've had some great teams but 124 wins was my best ever tally and it was a joy filling out the lineup card everyday with this team. The Six-Pack are always so good and QB1TRAVIS always does such a great job managing them - one of the MOL's all-time great skippers. I was very lucky to come out on top. Great job to all of the playoff teams and good luck to everyone this season.

Return to “Mel Ott League”