"We are the Champions"

Discussions for the Mel Ott League.
Explorer58

"We are the Champions"

Post by Explorer58 »

CONGRATULATIONS MILWAUKEE ON ANOTHER WORLD SERIES TITLE !!!
QB1TRAVIS

Re: "We are the Champions"

Post by QB1TRAVIS »

Explorer58 much appreciated. I'm in desperate need of pitching. Without improvement in this area I won't be able to compete this season.
Steelsmith

Post by Steelsmith »

Congrats to all the Playoff teams....Travis, I think you are always in Desperate Need of Pitching and YET there you are punching your ticket to Disneyland. Great work. If Chicago and Milwaukee keep it up it will be the "Hundred Years War"! :lol:

It must be the Beer in Milwaukee and Chicago that makes this happen.
tpcurley

Post by tpcurley »

QB1TRAVIS definitely gets my vote MOL Executive of the year. Who knew that under the radar trade for WS Game 6 winner Bill Riggert would loom so large? QB1TRAVIS did, that's who. I thought Game 6 would be a checkmate for me, and definitely wasn't wanting to roll the dice on beating Harry Busse AND that amazing offense in Game 7. Again, great job. For those keeping score at home, that was the our 7th MOL World Series matchup.

Also it is worth noting unless my math is bad that the Six-Pack have now gone to the playoffs 11 times in a row, which I thought would certainly be the MOL record. I was surprised to find looking back that it wasn't, and that the AL NY franchise actually went to the playoffs the MOL record 16 times (1968-1983). Wow.

Either way, great job, great team.

Return to “Mel Ott League”