League future

Discussions for the Tony Dorsett Football League.

Moderator: rich45

Admin
Site Admin

League future

Post by Admin »

At this point we have two active owners in this league: Rich45 and polpol. The next closest is sjpode, who logged in last October. At this point, we need to close the league and get you moved to a new league.

There appears to be only one league you both aren't already in: the Franco Harris Football League. This is a 32-team league, which may be one of the reasons you aren't playing there. There are three teams available there, and they are just on Preseason Week 1 right now. The best part is of their 29 active owners, ALL of them have logged in yesterday or today. So it's a big league but it is a big, active league.

What I would like to do is move your credit to one of those teams, plus an extra three months to account for the fact that you have had no competition since October; that will give you three seasons to get your footing with your new teams. Unfortunately, I can't move or merge your teams there (it requires code that is still in Beta), but hopefully the three months credit will help compensate for that.

The three available teams are:

Winnipeg Amish (AC West) - Have been unmanned since last October. Their biggest issue is that they don't have a decent QB. Division mates are SirWetBeard, jasgreen, and abadejo. Claimed by rich45
Baltimore Bluebirds (NC East) - Unmanned since November. They have a decent QB but weak in RBs. Division mates are chbutt, blakjakshalak, and boraiders34.
Memphis Smoke (AC South) - Unmanned since November. I solid QB and RB but weak defense. Division mates are Edwardoh, max_fischer, and luminafire.

Please take a moment to go to PayPal and cancel your subscriptions for this league and let me know here if you want to accept one of these teams for three months plus your remaining credit.

Thank you so much for your dedication to the TDFL!

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
rich45

Re: League future

Post by rich45 »

I'll take Winnipeg.
Thanks Chris

Return to “Tony Dorsett Football League”