"Expansion" Draft

Discussions for the Andres Galarraga League.

Moderator: timemry

timemry

"Expansion" Draft

Post by timemry »

I havent gotten any ranking/lists yet.
Please send me via pm, or email me at timemry@yahoo.com a list of 120 players for the non active teams (Majors and Minors).
I will draft them according to the lists and offer trades to each owner for the players they drafted, for no compensation in return.
Sound good?

Tim
timemry

Re: "Expansion" Draft

Post by timemry »

those 8 teams are:
CLE
PIT
MON
SF
ATL
MIN
CHI
HOU
timemry

Post by timemry »

I now have the ability to adjust draft order, so I’m going to slide the abandoned teams to the end of the first round and move everyone of us up according to inverse standings.
timemry

Post by timemry »

Somehow I miscounted previously. We have 5 vacant teams in NL and only 3 in AL. That would require one AL team to shift over to the NL.
So, we can either do that or explore a merger that I was recently contacted about with Gibson/Feller league that is a 6 gpd, 24 team league that has 6 openings and a seventh coming up in a season and a common owner between the leagues. So, that would allow us to join them if we all went over.
However, they do NOT use variable development and they use the 15-1 ranking system for CP’s in the minors. So, we would not be able to “fully” develop 25 players, or even 15 for that matter?

Thoughts?

I’ll still adjust draft order so we get best prospects.

Tim

(Sorry for all the confusion)
matthewlee3

Post by matthewlee3 »

I believe both Boston and I are common owners between the two leagues
timemry

Post by timemry »

If there are 2 owners in common, then the league will still have one vacancy. That may not be a deal breaker, just not ideal.

Other thoughts?
mrtwolff

Post by mrtwolff »

sorry dudes. Im probably out. real life issues getting hard so i guess im out at subscription end or sooner. sorry but i will hopefully be able to come back around later.

Return to “Andres Galarraga League”