Proposed merge

Discussions for the Andres Galarraga League.

Moderator: timemry

Admin
Site Admin

Proposed merge

Post by Admin »

A merge with the Gibson Feller League has been proposed.

In a merge, remaining teams from two leagues are copied into a single new league. Since the league is new and players are copies of the original players, all players and teams lose their histories and stats. However, after a few seasons this is rarely an issue.

Some teams may be required to change cities or move between the AL and NL. Preference goes to whoever has owned their team longest.

Please comment on this thread whether or not you are interested in a merge with the GFL. Thank you!

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
matthewlee3

Re: Proposed merge

Post by matthewlee3 »

For those of us who own teams in both leagues, how is it determined which team we keep? Is it our choice?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

matthewlee3 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:28 pm For those of us who own teams in both leagues, how is it determined which team we keep? Is it our choice?
Yes, you get to choose. Any remaining credit you have on the team you are giving up will be credited to the team you are keeping.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
timemry

Post by timemry »

I am up for it.

Tim
vickiroepke

Post by vickiroepke »

Im out either way. sorry. enjoyed my time here but time to cut back.
timemry

Post by timemry »

We have 7 inactive teams on the SAL. I commish that as well, perhaps we could merge with them for a regular, 16 team league?
matthewlee3

Post by matthewlee3 »

Just saw this, but I'd be fine with that. Also fine with the super team idea from before.

Return to “Andres Galarraga League”