Status in Arizona

Discussions for the George Van Haltren League.
DeepThreat

Status in Arizona

Post by DeepThreat »

I just renewed for next season. I was debating on whether I should give my Rattlers another run at the playoffs, or end my 36-season run here in GVHL with a possible championship swan song. Now that I've renewed, I am considering a third option... quick rebuild.

Much of my roster is at that 33-35 (OS) age range. I have a few nice young players/pitchers who could move into certain positions and... maybe... keep things going. I also have some interesting, though not spectacular, prospects that.... might... be able to give me a chance at a longer run. But of the 4 teams at the top of the NL right now, I think I have the least built team for a long competitive run.

So, long explanations short, depending on the outcome of off season improvements and declines... there's a 35% chance or so that I may be selling off some of the veterans after the season. If you like some of my guys, and there are a few to truly salivate over, keep an eye out for future updates and start coming up with possible trade offers.

Deep

Return to “George Van Haltren League”