League Commish?

Discussions for the Ivan Rodriguez League.
jzirker

League Commish?

Post by jzirker »

Do we have a commish?

Thinking it would be good if somebody had the ability to at least log in to stale teams and make roster moves to ensure full rosters are there.

I'm glad to do it if it can be done. Just don't like seeing all the dead teams and ridiculous rosters.

Jeff
mangus

Re: League Commish?

Post by mangus »

The guy running KC is set as the commish. He hasn't been on in a few days
Leonard

Post by Leonard »

I have been fixing the rosters for about three months now. I proposed a merger and got almost no response. The league I proposed merging with is now in the process of merging with another league. We now have ten teams without owners so fixing rosters is a pain. I have been involved with the high school basketball tournaments in my state this week. I will try to fix the rosters one more time. After that I am going to suggest closing the league due to the lack of owners. At one time, the site rule was that any league with fewer than ten owners would be closed. As I said, we have ten vacancies.
mangus

Post by mangus »

That sucks Leonard. I wonder if this is an issue throughout simdynasty.

Well pretty lame, hopefully find out sooner than later so I can go find another team somewhere
Leonard

Post by Leonard »

There are many leagues in same or similar situations. Check the available teams list. It looks like there are around 200 teams looking for owners.
At any rate, I have cleaned up the rosters.
mangus

Post by mangus »

Thanks man no blame on you as its out of your hands. They just let too many leagues get created...They should get rid of a bunch
tparke09

Post by tparke09 »

I had just taken over Texas when the post was made about merging so I didn't comment at the time but I myself would be in favor with merging if that is still a thought.
Leonard

Post by Leonard »

I will look around this weekend to see if there is a league that we could merge with. We missed our previous chance because there was little response from league owners.
jzirker

Post by jzirker »

I'm open to a merge
mangus

Post by mangus »

Me too

Return to “Ivan Rodriguez League”