Same issue

Discussions for the Earl Averill League.
jrthecrusher

Same issue

Post by jrthecrusher »

At least the two relievers were omitted...

Trade #1530806 has been completed between the San Francisco G-MEN and the Atlanta CoMpToNz SeNaToRz. The Atlanta CoMpToNz SeNaToRz receive Yamato Nakajo, Draft Pick - 2035 Round 3 (SF), Draft Pick - 2036 Round 1 (SF) from the San Francisco G-MEN in exchange for Happy Iott, Draft Pick - 2035 Round 2 (SF), Draft Pick - 2036 Round 3 (ATL).

Doesn't solve the "nothing worth trading an early 1st for" problem though.
BKCUBS13

Re: Same issue

Post by BKCUBS13 »

It's ridiculous, but this is what happens when you have someone like Compton in the league. This trade is worse than the one that was just reversed. I have already protested the trade with Chris.
BKCUBS13

Post by BKCUBS13 »

Chris, if you read this please take a look at spicoli's post in this thread. viewtopic.php?f=170&t=991&start=10

These two have been in cahoots in multiple leagues now and have been warned previously and yet they continue to disregard all warnings and consequences.
PizzaMan8

Post by PizzaMan8 »

This is rather unfortunate. I think this should be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
pokergob

Post by pokergob »

This trade shows a disregard for this site and has bad faith on both owners.

Crazy part is I was thinking to give oneofthree a pass for naivety or whatever they are doing. I don't understand what their agenda is.

Now, the fact that they do a worse trade immediately after having one overturned shows me both parties are trolling and trying to taunt all of us.

They both can't be so naive.

This is so unfortunate that a league that I have been with since 2010 has come to this. It's got me thinking to move to another one.
daytonjake

Post by daytonjake »

I've complained to Admin in the past as well about the inequity and quantity of transactions between Compton & oneofthree.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Compton and oneofthree can no longer trade with each other. This does not affect trades already proposed.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Earl Averill League”