Morita is Available

Discussions for the Earl Averill League.
el_Tigre

Morita is Available

Post by el_Tigre »

Detroit will be selecting mega stud and Japanese League import Ayahito Morita first overall in the draft and he will immediately be placed on the trade block. My club is a decade in SIM Dynasty time from contending and I need more help than he could ever provide, as great as he is. Plus, by the time my club might actually be close to contending, Morita will likely be close to or even within the declination phase of his career. Therefore, I'm going to draft him and take my chances by offering him for trade.

Just a few notes....I'm new to this league but long in the tooth on the site. I implore you, PLEASE don't lowball me. I don't like it. In fact, I hate it. If you start off with a lowball offer I will put you on the ignore list and that's it. No redos, lol. I'll be fair in my negotiations and want you to be fair as well. I know what this guy will be worth to my club or to any club and I will keep him if the right deal isn't there. I'll be looking for multiple draft selections and multiple players. I have a lot of holes to fill.

Again......PLEASE don't start off by lowballing me for one of the best players I've ever seen in my entire SD career available as a raw prospect in a draft. He will still improve a little, he won't cost anyone a single coaching point, and he's a 5 tool stud. This guy is the schiznitz so please make offers reflecting that.

PLAY BALL!!
el_Tigre

Re: Morita is Available

Post by el_Tigre »

Morita is proving why I'm asking so much for him. I feel he's worth a couple of very high draft choices and a couple of decent prospects. Fire some offers my way before he sticks here for good. It's been pretty fun to see his stats blowup and is becoming quite addicting to watch the boxscores.

Return to “Earl Averill League”