Eye to the near future

Discussions for the Harold Baines League.
BabyDoc

Eye to the near future

Post by BabyDoc »

I was just reading your message forum. My edit league looks like it will soon finish falling apart. (Ballmark's description of the BVL is pretty accurate, including the increasingly unreasonable delays in getting the edits done. I would leave it now, but my rebuild is just coming to fruition.)

I recognize several of you - gannable, lyle, CEO, skycoyote, fredbirds, ballmark - from looking through the "Problem" thread. Hopefully you will remember that I am calm and sane. (Hopefully I am sane.)

I see the interesting trajectory your league is on, and have decided to step back in as owner of the Colorado Crush (I also ran the team from 1968-2012). Because somebody has to challenge Gary in the National League. And because a 24-team combo league of owners who have stuck around sounds fun to me, more so than the edit league full of bots and neglect.

Tallyho!
gannable

Re: Eye to the near future

Post by gannable »

Welcome back, the NL is 100 times more competitive with you running colorado.

It was a dark day in the HBL when you left.

Maye there's a new hope.

I would have left if I wasn't worried about the legacy of my team. If I left it would have been like george lucas selling star wars to Disney and having it turn to crap.
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

Hey, no dissing "Last Jedi" -- the wife and I are off to see it in just a few minutes!! And NO SPOILERS!!

And once again, BabyDoc -- WELCOME BACK!! (I thought you were chaperoning, but I am over the moon you are back as an actual owner.

This'll be good.
lyle

Post by lyle »

:D :D :D Belated Welcome Back BabyDoc :D :D :D

Return to “Harold Baines League”