Commish...

Discussions for the Harold Baines League.
lyle

Commish...

Post by lyle »

Can the Commish please take 10 minutes and straighten out the dead teams like MIN, SF, and KC...
skycoyote

Re: Commish...

Post by skycoyote »

It would certainly be nice if the teams were cleaned up, but the commish last signed on on 2-21, almost a week ago.
lyle

Post by lyle »

We seem to be going in circles. We had this same issue a season or two ago. We brought up the idea of a co-commish to lend a hand. Someone could hop on a get these 3 teams decent in a few minutes..
skycoyote

Post by skycoyote »

I think that's a great idea. However, I am not volunteering for the job, I'm commish of two leagues already. But we have a lot of great owners in this league who would do a fine job. Anyone volunteers?
lyle

Post by lyle »

I haven't been a commish anywhere, but I have been in this league since day one. I would be happy to do a 5 minute clean up once or twice a season on these teams...
skycoyote

Post by skycoyote »

I'm sure you would be fine as co-commish Lyle! Do any more owners want to exprress an opinion?
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

I'd be willing to do it, but I'm perfectly happy with Lyle stepping up. Vince is great, but it does appear there is something keeping him from the site regularly as of late.
skycoyote

Post by skycoyote »

Since no one has objected to Lyle being co commish, I suggest that Lyle contact Admin and ask them to set it up. Thanks Lyle!
lyle

Post by lyle »

I put a ticket in for the merger again and to be a fill-in commish here.
CEO

Post by CEO »

Hi Gang- I am extremely busy with life. Therefore, I will pass the Commish torch to Lyle.

Cheers !

Return to “Harold Baines League”