Confused re: Draft

Discussions for the Harold Baines League.
todd999430

Confused re: Draft

Post by todd999430 »

My Stl squad should have had the 4th overall pick... but somehow ended up in the 15th spot. I think a few other teams ended up in the wrong drafting location.

If I'm wrong, I apologize.

If I'm right, can we reset the draft?

(I also see that the rankings it says I have aren't what I provided/re-worked over the past few days... very odd.)
lgriffio

Re: Confused re: Draft

Post by lgriffio »

Yep, I was given the 4th pick overall when I should have had the 8th. I will post an emergency support ticket in the forums if one hasn't already been posted.
BabyDoc

Post by BabyDoc »

Agreed... I was second and should have been fifth or sixth.
lgriffio

Post by lgriffio »

I created a support ticket. Chris responded and said he would look into it tonight.
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

I thought we had agreed some time ago that the vacant teams would have their draft picks pushed to the bottom since it appeared we'd be in this holding pattern of "why should all the good players go to criminally neglected rosters forever" and Vince was just on top of it, working quietly behind the scenes...?
lgriffio

Post by lgriffio »

I do remember that, now that you mention it, but that would not explain StL being bumped from 4th to 15th unless a mistake was made in reordering the draft.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I've halted the league, going to wait for the Commish to chime in before I undo anything. In the meantime please avoid trades involving the new draftees, we'll get this straightened out!

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
gannable

Post by gannable »

I wish ADMIN would redo Joe Cole's off-season improvements.

Another pitching bust when the guy looked A overall for sure.
lyle

Post by lyle »

Ballmark is correct. We agreed the "for sale" teams would be moved to the bottom of the draft. These are the teams likely to be dropped when we merge. The four teams on the sale list have been on the list for many months. At some point you should have noticed this and made mention to this on our league board for all to see, to the commish or to Chris, and said ""I am here, PLEASE remove my team from the for sale list". CEO put the teams there long ago. If your back as a regular daily player, sorry for the error. And the rest, we agreed as a league to move dead teams down the draft list not that long ago. Why everyone forgot so soon accept one or two of you. Our boards history was wiped out so I can't dig up the long post on the agreement of the draft order moves.
gannable

Post by gannable »

I think St Louis is the main problem.

He joined the league way past we agreed to drop the vacant teams down in the draft.

So, he wasnt aware of it.

Return to “Harold Baines League”