Confused re: Draft

Discussions for the Harold Baines League.
lyle

Re: Confused re: Draft

Post by lyle »

There was no bad intent. I am fine stepping aside. CEO has been busy and gone most of the year. I was just trying to step up and help. Someone else feel from to take over.
todd999430

Post by todd999430 »

No bad intent assumed. Just seemed illogical to me to move down vacant teams. It may make the active teams stronger but it makes the vacant teams look a whole lot less desirable... and increasingly worse in the long run.
gannable

Post by gannable »

I don't know why we're arguing over the initial decision.

There was a logic to it but its counter productive to open up that debate again.

There's more important things to worry about: namely, the league is now in limbo and inactive for the foreseeable future.

The simple solution is to put St Louis at the #2 spot and re draft.
skycoyote

Post by skycoyote »

I agree with gannable. Let's put StL at the #2 slot, redraft, and start the league going again. And lyle, please do stay on as co commish. We need someone, especially now, who is willing to step up to the plate and get things done!
gannable

Post by gannable »

Lyle didn't do anything wrong.

Nobody did anything wrong.

end of story
lyle

Post by lyle »

I already said early in page two of this chain mail that I did my part. St Louis is at the number two spot for the draft. We just need Chris to get a few minutes free to back us up a day and try again.
todd999430

Post by todd999430 »

On a related note, the rankings that are showing for allegedly how I set up the players to be drafted isn't correct... at least I don't think so. I'm wondering if the reseting of the squad to the end of the draft changed things up.

Anyway, if Chris does change it, I'd like a moment to make sure it's set up correctly for this chaperoned team. If not, life goes on.

(but i definitely didn't have the 27 year old A- hitter first...)
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

Make sure in your "Team Profile" setting it says "Use my Attribute Settings" and not "Use System Default," Todd.
lyle

Post by lyle »

Any one told Chris and gave him an update, we are ready to get moving. I seen at least one of you put a message to him originally..
lgriffio

Post by lgriffio »

I will update my original support ticket that we are ready for the draft to be rolled back and rerun.

Lyle, your efforts are appreciated. And thanks todd for chaperoning.

Return to “Harold Baines League”