Done

Discussions for the Ed ONeill League.

Moderators: swope81, ashuran9

kitchenband

Done

Post by kitchenband »

with all, any friends or relatives know how to reach me.
FrosteeTBear

Re: Done

Post by FrosteeTBear »

Sad state of affairs...……. :cry:
thatrogue

Post by thatrogue »

kitchenband wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:33 am with all, any friends or relatives know how to reach me.
Wow! Very sad to hear that, Kitch. I've enjoyed our interactions here at SD and am disappointed you won't be around anymore.

All the best in life, going forward. Take care...and keep giving grief to Bundy!
imalbundy2

Post by imalbundy2 »

apparently he realized just how rare THREE sweeps are in the playoffs here.....and how ultra rare it would be to occur immediately after a post like mine which described the worst sweep of my simd career.

there is no such thing as coincidence.
thatrogue

Post by thatrogue »

imalbundy2 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:04 pm apparently he realized just how rare THREE sweeps are in the playoffs here.....and how ultra rare it would be to occur immediately after a post like mine which described the worst sweep of my simd career.

there is no such thing as coincidence.
I thought the NLCS sweep happened because your settings stink, and the WS sweep happened because Swope copied your settings, which stink. The ALCS sweep...well, that happened because the Morning Murderers were 29 games better than the Polar Bears. So see...everything can be explained logically.

Now help convince Kitch to come back...the league won't be the same without him!
imalbundy2

Post by imalbundy2 »

so then logically explain how my team was swept by a team that finished THIRTY games back and had not a single player that would have made a difference for my team?

guess you didn't read my post. settings don't make hitters completely forget how to get on base or make pitchers forget how to get outs. that is ALL on ABE.

all that written, my team went 14-10 against swope last season. and the pyth was within norm. no reason for a sweep.

so as anyone who's not a trumpet can plainly see, the only reason for what happened was because of my post. i tried to give TOR hope explaining how i had a team get swept that was better than anything we have in this league right now....so he got swept, i got swept, then swope got swept just to make my sweep all the worst as my team would have won at least one game in the WS.

after over 11 years, i have this all figured out.
kitchenband

Post by kitchenband »

na chet .it has more to do with how i`ve been fuked on improvements ..... PURE $HIT !
imalbundy2

Post by imalbundy2 »

i was just fukin with them. no idea why you were pissed but I was sure it had something to do with Abe Trump.
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

I was ABE'D over ,too---gosh we will all have to quit...……….. :?
thatrogue

Post by thatrogue »

Yeah Kitch...like the Frostman said, we've all been ABE'd on improvements. Don't let that nonsense make you leave.

Return to “Ed ONeill League”